• How to make jams & jellies
• Super simple soup making
• Low impact food storage including clamping, cellars & cool storage
• How to make chutney
• How to store beans of all varieties
• How to dehydrate produce
• Bottling & canning
• How to freeze & chill produce safely • How to make juices
• Techniques of fermentation
Workshops can be taken individually or as part of a longer course.
Workshop spaces will be on a first-come-first served basis. Individuals doing the longer course will be prioritised.
All workshops will take place at kitchens in Glastonbury & Street and be led by experienced tutors. Total beginners welcome!
Workshops are free for individuals on benefits or a low income. Suggested donation of £10 per workshop for those paying, or £65 for the whole course.
Dates, times & locations available on request. Interested? Register by emailing: email@example.com
This course has been funded by Somerset Skills and Learning.